Please note that we may monitor and record communications with you (including phone conversations and emails) for quality assurance and compliance. You will be advised at the start of your phone conversations with us whether any recording is taking place and whether you are comfortable proceeding on that basis. If not, we will contact you by other means.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will only collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Walsh's Hotel may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
1. - To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
2. - To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
3. - To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
4. - To process payments We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
5. - To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them
6. - To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. When dealing with your personal information, we comply with the General Data Protection
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Accessing Your Data
The Data Protection Laws give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. If the User has created an online account and submitted personal information within the Site, data can be accessed within the online portal by using the User’s unique login credentials, created at the time of sign up. The User can also contact us by phone to access their data. Additionally, the User has the right to ask for their Personal Data to be deleted or to be moved to another provider.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
53 Main Street, Maghera, Co. Derry